Do you feel like you eating healthy is a struggle?
Do you wish you knew how to prepare easy, healthy meals?
JOIN IN AND WATCH FUN COOKING DEMONSTATIONS AND
LEARN HOW PLANT-BASED FOODS CAN HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTH.
Saturday, September 3rd at 10 am - 11:30pm EST
This class includes:
- a knowledgable cooking instructor (certified Health Coach and certified Food for Life instructor) to answer your questions;
- cooking demonstrations of fast, plant-based dishes made from commonly found ingredients;
- a nutrition presentation that explains the health benefits of plants;
- shopping advice and cooking tips; and
- lots of informational handouts (like recipes and meal planning worksheets) sent via email.
- a practical and easy system for eating more plants
- This class follows the science-based Food for Life program developed by the Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine
What I'll be cooking:
- Green Monster Smoothie
- Tofu Scramble
- Braised Kale
- Quick Black Bean Chili
Do you need inspiration?
Learn new recipes.
Do you need information?
Learn how the food you eat can improve your health.
KickStart Your Heatlh
In this 90-minute class, learn how plant-based foods help you get healthy.
About Your Presenter
Granetta Coleman is a certified Health Coach and certified Food for Life cooking instructor. She turned to plant-based foods to help her lose over 30 pounds and keep it off. She's also found that eating this way has helped with her blood pressure and allowed her to be an energetic mom who enjoys an active lifestyle (think hula hooping, biking and running). She loves using her knowledge of cooking, meal prep, grocery shopping and plant-based foods to help people create healthy meals using the EASY BUTTON.