Do you feel like you eating healthy is a struggle?
Do you wish you knew how to prepare easy, healthy meals?
LEARN HOW PLANT-BASED FOODS CAN HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTH.
AND, YOU CAN WATCH THE COOKING DEMOS OR
COME READY TO COOK. WE WILL PREPARE BREAKFASTS, LUNCHES AND DINNERS SO YOU WILL BE MEAL PREPPED FOR THE WEEK!
Sunday, April 2nd at 3pm - 5pm EST
This class includes:
- a knowledgable instructor to answer your questions;
- a meal prep, cook-along of fast, plant-based dishes made from commonly found ingredients;
- a nutrition presentation that explains the health benefits of plants;
- shopping advice and cooking tips;
- lots of informational handouts (like recipes and meal planning worksheets) sent via email;
- a practical and easy system for eating more plants; and
- This class follows the science-based Food for Life program developed by the Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine.
What we will be cooking*:
- 4 Breakfasts - Breakfast Tofu Scramble with Whole Wheat Toast and Jam
- 4 Lunches - Black Bean Chili (with steamable vegetables)
- 4 Dinners - Buckwheat Pasta with Seitan
*menu is subject to change.Register Now
Do you need inspiration?
Learn new recipes.
Do you need information?
Learn how the food you eat can improve your health.
KickStart Your Health Cooking & Nutrition Class with Meal Prep Option
In this class, learn how plant-based foods help you get healthy.
About Your Presenter
Granetta Coleman is a certified Healthy Lifestyle Accountability Coach and certified Food for Life cooking instructor. She turned to plant-based foods to help her lose over 30 pounds and keep it off. She's also found that eating this way has helped with her blood pressure and allowed her to be an energetic mom who enjoys an active lifestyle (think hula hooping, biking and running). She loves using her knowledge of cooking, meal prep, grocery shopping and plant-based foods to help people create healthy meals using the EASY BUTTON.