Strawberry Spinach Breakfast SmoothieMay 03, 2022
- 1 cup frozen berries (I like strawberries)
- 1/2 banana
- 2 cups of plant-based milk
- 2 cups spinach (or another leafy greens like collards, kale, broccoli microgreens)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- 1-2 scoops of no/low-sugar, plant-based protein powder
- 1 scoop psyllium husks fiber (optional)
Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water to get the consistency that you like.
If diabetes is a concern, drink this smoothie very slowly so that you don't spike your blood sugars.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.