Simple Broccoli SaladAug 22, 2023
- 2 heads of fresh broccoli
- 1 cup of red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut the broccoli into small florets and place them in a large bowl.
2) Add the halved grapes, sliced almonds, chickpeas, dried cranberries, and finely chopped red onion to the bowl.
3) In a separate smaller bowl, whisk the vegan mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup until well combined—season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss until all the ingredients are well coated.
5) You can serve the salad immediately, but for the best flavor, cover the bowl and let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. This will give the flavors time to meld together.
Stay connected with healthy living tips, recipes and more!
Join our mailing list to receive actionable information to change your relationship with self-care.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.