Pico De GalloNov 13, 2020
Take a dish from good to great with a little fresh salsa. I use it to top beans and rice and tofu scramble and anything else that needs a fresh salsa pick me up.
Ingredients are to taste.
- a handful of grape, cherry or Roma tomatoes dices small
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, deseeded & deveined, diced
- about 2 Tablespoons of onion or scallions, diced
- a splash of red wine vinegar
- OPTIONAL: a garlic clove minced; fresh cilantro (chopped), salt (to taste)
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.
Stay connected with healthy living tips, recipes and more!
Join our mailing list to receive actionable information to change your relationship with self-care.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.