Healthy Chocolate MilkshakeMay 03, 2023
Adapted from Carrieonvegan.com
2 generous servings
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 cup frozen cherries or strawberries
- 2-2 1⁄2 frozen or fresh bananas
- 2-3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2-6 large dates, pitted or 2-3 Tablespoons agave syrup (sweetened to taste)
- 1 tablespoon flax meal (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- ice (optional)
Blend it up and add more plant-based milk, if needed to thin out.
Stay connected with healthy living tips, recipes and more!
Join our mailing list to receive actionable information to change your relationship with self-care.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.