Ethiopian Curried LentilsNov 29, 2019
- 3 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup small carrot
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon berbere curry powder
- 1/4 cup green or brown dry lentils
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (optional)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt (optional)
Note: You can add 1 diced Yukon gold potato and 1/4 cup whole wheat orzo pasta after long simmer and cook the soup uncovered for 5 minutes (or until potato and pasta are done).
Source: 21-Day Weight Loss KickStart by Neal Barnard, M.D.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.