Centron's CurryJan 22, 2020
makes 4 servings
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp corriander
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 15 oz. can of low-sodium kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of frozen peas
1. Add oil to deep skille tat medium heat and warm. Add diced onion and sauté until the onion is browned. Add garlic and spices and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the beans, cauliflower and water to the skillet. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer without a lid for about 15 minutes until the mixture is heated through. Add frozen peas and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
NOTE: For slow cooker, use dry beans and prepare recipe up to the paste in a skillet. Pour ingredients into a slow cooker. For dry beans, substitute 1 cup dry kidney beans and 4 cups water for beans and water listed in STOVETOP recipe. Add dry beans, cauliflower, and peas to slow cooker. Cook on high for 5 hours.
Stay connected with healthy living tips, recipes and more!
Join our mailing list to receive actionable information to change your relationship with self-care.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.