Black Bean BurgerNov 29, 2019
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (I like panko)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1-4 tablespoons water (optional)
- non-stick cooking spray (optional)
1. Mash the beans to a paste and the remaining ingredients. Use the water if the mixture is too dry and won't hold together when you try to form the patties. Form 4-6 patties.
NOTE: You can also make burger with cooked onions and peppers. Just use water to saute the onions and peppers together.
Stay connected with healthy living tips, recipes and more!
Join our mailing list to receive actionable information to change your relationship with self-care.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.