Baked Potato SamosasMay 22, 2020
- 2 potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 3/4 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-3/4 teaspoon garam masala (optional, I made it without this and recipe tasted great)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- cayenne (optional)
- juice of 2 lemon wedges
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- cilantro (optional, garnish)
3. Transfer scooped potato flesh into a large bowl and mash. Add remaining ingredients, except for peas and cilantro and blend. Add more curry and/or cayenne to desired taste. Add salt to taste, if desired. Mix in peas.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.